question they may ask? (1 Viewer)

Zacharyh1010

HSC
Thoughts on questions they'll ask for Russia, Trotsky, and the Arab-Israeli conflict?

VenomousCharm

HSC
Russia: Consolidation of power and evidence for stalinism as a balanced perspective or something. They won't ask about the power struggle cos it gives those of us who study trotsky an "unfair advantage" apparently.
Personalities: First question will be events that shaped his ideology or something and second will be a quote

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
You're doing the exact same options that I'm doing as well. I'm predicting that the first question for the Bolshevik consolidation of power, would be on the social and political reforms within the party, or it could be generic. For the personalities section, Part A: you need to outline (and describe) Trotsky's rise to prominence, Part B: assess and evaluate his significance, the question this time, most likely may have a quote.

Arab-Israeli Conflict, my teacher predicted that it would be on the Israeli occupied territories and Lebanon, but It could also be on the 1967 six day war.

P.S. You need to have a thorough knowledge for Section 4, because the topic is extremely broad, so you need to know a lot of shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)