Political, economic and social issues to 1929 question (1 Viewer)

Ayesssha

HSC
How would I structure and argument a question based on this dot point? Like would it be chronological or political, economic then social?

Smooth Operator

HSC
Break it down in to.

- Intro

- Political
Then have link to question and next paragraph.

- Social
Then link to question and next paragraph.

- Political
Then link to question.

- (Optional) - Tie all three together and analyse how the combination affected the Weimar Republic.

Conclusion.

That's how I've done/would do it.

Ayesssha

HSC
Break it down in to.

- Intro

- Political
Then have link to question and next paragraph.

- Social
Then link to question and next paragraph.

- Political
Then link to question.

- (Optional) - Tie all three together and analyse how the combination affected the Weimar Republic.

Conclusion.

That's how I've done/would do it.
Would you know any arguments that could go in this? :) like especially for political?

viserys

HSC
Would you know any arguments that could go in this? :) like especially for political?
Depends on your line of argument, if you say they solved the issues you can look at the stability Stresemann brought leading to germany being considered an international figure again, Hindenburg being brought in as President etc.

If you take a negative line and say that the still had many issues you'd have to accept that these positives were only superficial and were largely undermined by other things such as the potential of aritcle 48, proportional representation forcing coalitions, and hindenburg's army background/clearly non-democratic stance

Smooth Operator

HSC
I personally wouldn't out-right argue to a full extent one way or the other, obviously depending on the question.. This allows you to weigh up your response and ultimately evaluate with your line of argument. However this is all dependent upon the question directive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)