Conflict in Europe 1935-1945 (1 Viewer)

xPhenoms

HSC
Hey guys so basically i have a test coming up soon based around the topic of Conflict in Europe in the time period of 1935-1945 and i was wondering how could i approach this Essay, It's an Inclass test split into two parts, this being Part B the extended response, using my own knowledge and the sources from the source analysis in Part A it wants me to answer the following question in Essay Format

"To what extent was the policy of appeasement responsible for the outbreak of war in Europe in 1939?"

Expected length is about 800 words completed in about 40 minutes

I was just wondering how can i approach this question, what should i cover in this? Could anyone link me to some notes relating to this topic and or the policy of appeasement!

Thanks a bunch:D:D:D

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
Look at some of the major events that were key in the lead up to the war (Spanish Civil War, Nazi-Soviet Non-Agression Pact, downfall of the League Of Nations, rise of the dictatorships, Abyssinia) and how the policy of appeasement allowed for them to take place. I don't mean to sound patronising but this is not a very hard question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)