CSSA Modern History Exam thoughts? (1 Viewer)

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Nothing out of the ordinary, that was a good exam. My weakest was probably the international studies question.

evasharman

HSC
National Studies was great for Weimar!!! I am really not too sure about the rest, can never really know with modern it would seem :)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I reckon the essay was a bit tough but overall I think I did okay

Eams

HSC
Uni Grad
what did u guys write for own knowledge in WWI, i blanked.....

atcha

HSC
N/A
The Weimar Germany question was perfect and pretty simple so I was pretty thrilled. I though the core was pretty straightforward especially with the multiple choice. However, I found the 3 mark question a little off putting but it wasn't too bad.

Eams, for my own knowledge I talked about paying significantly higher wages in the Munitions Industry in Britain and for Germany I talked about the War Raw Materials Department and how they gathered materials to sustain the war effort.

amberbambi

HSC
N/A
National Studies was great for Weimar!!! I am really not too sure about the rest, can never really know with modern it would seem :)
What was the national studies qn for Weimar? (not doing the CSSA paper)

natrat1997

HSC
I loved it!!! Although the three marker wasn't the best!! I loved all my essay options! Overall it was a great exam! The multiple choice were easy

TF22

HSC
I am not too sure!
Did you really like the Weimar question?

maddie2713

HSC
To what extent was weimar stable to 1929? I absolutely hated that question. my teacher did no prep us at all

TF22

HSC
i felt really great about it! i loved the Weimar question and the World War I questions!
i really didn't like the the Cold War ones and the personality questions are always expected.

overall, now too bad! my teacher said i did good, which is good haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)