2017 Modern History Exam Predictions HSC (1 Viewer)

Dovedove

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any predictions for the HSC Modern 2017 exam?

Especially WWI, Germany, Albert Speer & Conflict in Europe, or any topics if it helps other people too :) :)

Thank you!

HSC
Using sources C and D and your own knowledge to answer the following question. Describe life in the trenches for both Allied and German soldiers.

Dovedove

HSC
N/A
Using sources C and D and your own knowledge to answer the following question. Describe life in the trenches for both Allied and German soldiers.
Thanks, any reason why you think it'll be on trenches?

Zamura1

HSC
N/A
My school has predicted both an Air War question and an Eastern Front question for CIE, could most likely be 1 or even both of them.
Germany is hard to predict, safe to say it wont be a 'describe background' 10 marker for personality (More likely a '3 influence/rise to prominance/key events). And WW1 is again hard to predict, but as said above i think it could easily be a trench condition 10 or 6 marker.

Dovedove

HSC
N/A
My school has predicted both an Air War question and an Eastern Front question for CIE, could most likely be 1 or even both of them.
Germany is hard to predict, safe to say it wont be a 'describe background' 10 marker for personality (More likely a '3 influence/rise to prominance/key events). And WW1 is again hard to predict, but as said above i think it could easily be a trench condition 10 or 6 marker.
Nice. What makes your school think that for CIE? Just wondering because that's exactly what the questions were in 2014.

Zamura1

HSC
N/A
I think they are more confident on an Eastern front question, since it hasnt been asked since 2014 and its quite a large chunk of the syllabus. But yeah, i do have my doubts on the air war since it was only 3 years ago that it was asked. For eastern front, i think they believe since there are so many question variations that it would be appropriate to put one in, and traditionally those types of questions get placed every 2-3 years (As previous patterns have roughly shown)

grigsonator99

HSC
I think for Section IV we could get a Civilians at War option IMO, and then maybe an End of Conflict question as another option

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)