A little late, I Know (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Hi guys.

Well I know its a little late to make up my mind now, but anyways I have decided to apply for UTS.

I am currently studying at UWS, doing Bachelor of Business (e-business), and have decided to transfer to UTS and do Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Communication (information &

I Will applying through UAC today, which is the 21st of January.

and the late rounds are being released on the 22nd.

I have a GPA of 4.67 or something.

So I was wondering do I even have a chance at all?

and I have filled half the application form on UAC already, and have paid via credit card, and since its past Mid night, I can't complete the Application form, so i guess ill have to finish off completing it tomorrow.

Cheers.:confused:

Jaron2005

HSC
Hmm thanks for that.

Love to hear from people that are in the same position as me.

oh and got a quick question, well at around 11:55 or so, I was applying through, UAC, didn't realise the time, and didn't know that it goes down at mid night.

Anyways I got halfway through the application on line thing, where they have given me my UAC application number and UAC pin, and I have also paid via credit card.

after that part it booted me out because it was 12am on the DOT.

So i was wondering can I continue the application form online from where I was booted out later in the morning when its back up? or have I just wasted $167?

Cheers

Jaron2005

HSC
Just a quick report back, got everything sorted out just than, so thanks for everything guys, jsut hoping I can get into the course now.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
whyd tyou make such a last minute decision lol

also why UTS, their campus is the ugliest of all time. but they DO accept everyone.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Maths and finance. Thinking of switching to maths/statistics.

:/
oh yeh, i was thinking of doing that with a BA in International Studies this time last year.

Jaron2005

HSC
Lol yeah tell me about, UTS main building, that big brown giant log is ugly, but I personally think that it would give me a greater career path than UWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)