transfer q pls help (1 Viewer)

12th man

HSC
hi guys im after some advice please; think ive fucked myself over majorly and am looking for the best possible way to fix things up from here please

my uai was 89.40 and i got into a bachelor of business @ uts; did one semester there not enjoying it at all, got 3 passes and a credit; and did a mid semester transfer to a bachelor of commerce at macquarie and again didnt enjoy it at all......had a whole heap of personal stuff going on and basically my head wasnt in the right place at all

was enrolled in 4 subjects; withdrew from 2 originally (both worth 3 credit points each) before the census date......and then withdrew from the final 2 subjects for the semester (one worth 2 cp and the other worth the 3) after the census date; and got a fail withdrawn for those 2 subjects; dragging my gpa down heaps

im wanting to transfer to a bachelor of media at mq which had a uai of 80; but my gpa is so bad as a result of those 2 subjects being failed withdrawn.......i have applied through uac cause i have nothing to lose; but what are my chances of getting accepted (Given i havent completed a full years full time study; only .75 (well .5 + the .25 that i fail withdrew)?

what is my best avenue to achieving my goal of getting into b of media from here? im 21 now so am i even able to apply as a mature age student or something? im heaps confused and depressed/disappointed abotu the situation; especially knowing how stupid it was to withdraw late and now its affecting my future (kind of like withdrawing late from a woman).....anyway if anyone has any advice at all id really appreciate it

thanks a lot in advance hope youre having a good day

david

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)