Has anyone transferred to Monash (1 Viewer)

91bang

HSC
Just wondering if anyone has transfered to Monash or know anyone who has?

The caufield campus inparticular, i'm planning to transfer there with a credit average after a year for a course that requires 82.55 ENTER, UAI was 73.35.

Just wondering what my chances are like?

I'm asking this question in particular because on the Monash site it says external transfers are not guaranteed - so I'm just wondering what chances are like, and if anyone has had any experience being rejected/accepted?

Cheers

Last edited:

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
You should be ok, I have a friend who transferred to Monash Commerce from Deakin Commerce after first year with an average in the mid 70s. She had an ENTER of 81.65 and Monash Commerce needed 90.40 or thereabouts.

Last edited:

91bang

HSC
Ah yeah, Cheers, that would make sense for me to get in I suppose. thanks. Fingers crossed hey :)

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah yeah, Cheers, that would make sense for me to get in I suppose. thanks. Fingers crossed hey :)
Just out of interest, what's your average like this year so far? is it credit?

91bang

HSC
Just out of interest, what's your average like this year so far? is it credit?
My uni actually gives out the grade only not sure how ill go this semester but ill see.. also a Credit you need 65 for at my uni (UC). and 75-85 is a D.
I got a P CR CR D. Hopefully keep it up or do better this semester, hard to tell just yet.

To quote the Monash Website this is the requirement but not guaranteed ..

=== University === Applicants require a minimum of two units, although in normal circumstances this minimum alone is unlikely to be sufficient. Preference will be give to applicants whose prior studies are related to the course in which they are seeking admission. Studies need to have been completed no more than five years prior to admission. Students should normally achieve at least a 60% (credit) average to be considered for admission, although students who only complete the minimum number of units (two) may require higher grades. === Mathematics prerequisite === Applicants are required to have successfully completed VCE units 3 and 4, with a study score of at least 25 in mathematics (any), or their interstate/overseas equivalents, for admission to these courses.

citrusjuice

HSC
my mates brother did commerce at monash berwick which was like 72 something.
after 1st year he transferred into commerce at clayton which was 80 or 90 forgot.

my relative transferred from RMIT bachelor of business info systems which was like 70 or 72 and transferred to monash clayton after 1st year which was 80 or 90.

i think you'll be okay if you pass your subjects with a credit average. good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)