Transferring to Commerce at UNSW?!? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I am currently in Year 12 and I am doing my HSC this year. I am planning to do Bachelor of Commerce at UNSW and I may combine it with Bachelor of Economics. I need an ATAR of 95.65 to get in this course. I don't think I will be able to get that so I want to know what alternatives I have. I am determined to go to UNSW and I really want to minimize the time that I may have to spend doing something that is not relevant to the course I want do. I have to give my preferences for the courses I want to do at university now, so could you please suggest something for me?

I heard there are other courses I can do at UNSW and than change to Commerce, Which courses are these? How does it work? And after how many semesters can I change to Commerce?

Also, if I get into commerce at some other university and want to change to UNSW, How can I do it? And after how many semesters can I change to Commerce at UNSW?

In which of these options do I have a higher chance of getting into Commerce at UNSW?

HSC
Please could you read the following and suggest which one is better:

Scenario 1:
I get into Economics(B Arts) at UNSW in the first year and have a Distinction Average for the first 2 semesters and then I apply to change to B Commerce at UNSW.

Scenario 2:
I get into B Commerce at Macquarie University in the first year and have a Distinction Average for the first 2 semesters and then I apply through the UAC to change to B Commerce at UNSW.

* In which one of these will I have a higher chance of getting into B Commerce at UNSW?
* In which one of these will I have more transfer credits so that my B Commerce course becomes shorter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)