a couple of questions I would really like answered please (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I'll start with these ones and later I may ask more,

1. they take into account all results right?(semester 1 & 2) when calculating GPA(and other stuff)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I'll start with these ones and later I may ask more,

1. they take into account all results right?(semester 1 & 2) when calculating GPA(and other stuff)
Assuming that you are a university student who has completed his first year university studies, the universities for which you are applying for a transfer all take into account a combination of both the results of your first year studies and your HSC results.

However some courses for which you apply may be different. For example for a Commerce degree (say at USYD or UNSW), they will usually take an equal weighting, i.e. 50% of each. However for a course like Combined Law, universities such as USYD take the better of the two. To further complicate things, UNSW has begun to implement the "internal transfer" system where they take both types of results and set a minimum requirement of either:

1. 97 UAI and a Credit average at University.
  2. 96 UAI and a Distinction average at University.
Despite having said all that, everything depends on the course you want to transfer into. Hope this has helped you out a bit, and good luck with your transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)