Transfer: UWS to Macquarie (Bachelor of Business and Commerce) (1 Viewer)

roxy3112

HSC
I just started my first year of a Bachelor of Business and Commerce at UWS. I'm studying full time, and I'm taking the full 8 units. Does anyone know what I need to be able to transfer to Macquarie Uni?

ExcelTuition

HSC
N/A
I transfered from the same degree but was doing laws with it as well - bachelor of business and commerce/law - and i transferred to macquarie uni to do the same course and was accepted. I got high credits, a few passes and i think a distinction. They would of took my UAI into account i believe, but not too sure. For anyone who is thinking of transferring to macquarie university, i say go for it because you have nothing to lose really and much to gain. The important thing is though to look at how far behind you will be if you do transfer. By transferring i was one semester behind as a result cause not all my units i did at uws got counted. Also, i realised after transferring to macquarie university, that which university you go to at the end of the day doesnt really matter. Base your decision moreso on which university is more convenient for you, and you would enjoy more! Thats just my opinion anyway, hope this helps :)

Goodluck

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Base your decision moreso on which university is more convenient for you, and you would enjoy more! Thats just my opinion anyway, hope this helps :)

Goodluck
+1

When you're choosing a university, you are essentially investing several years of time in one place. So go for a place that you know you will be supported and have a great university life. Mac really has a great campus life.

p.s. you can check with them before hand to find out which units they will give you credit for.

jeffreyf

HSC
Aim for a credit average and you should be sweet. I know quite a few people who transferred from B commerce and business UWS to B commerce Macq.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)