Attempting to transfer from UWS to UTS (1 Viewer)

blieu

HSC
I am currently studying B of Science (Major in chem) at UWS and I just received my results. I got 2 credits and 1 pass (dropped one unit). My GPA is 4.667 from only science and I'm trying to transfer to B Science (Nanotechnology) which requires an ATAR of 72 at UTS. Btw, I got an ATAR of 61.75. I did B of Business and Commerce in my first semester and failed 2 units and got a credit and a pass also. I changed courses cos I didn't enjoy business. I've applied for transfer already through UAC and forgot to include a personal statement. What are the chances of me transferring to UTS? Would the results from business affect my overall application? I've called UTS and UAC multiple times and have gotten no answers. Please respond!

btw i'm the users brother, not the user.

Last edited:

daniboy232

HSC
Uni Grad
hey i got into UTS with a 4.5 gpa. con management uws (68 atar) to con management uts (91 atar). first sem i got; 6,6,6,5. second sem; 4,4,5,0 (fail). i put in a personal letter and i think that BOOSTED my chances. good luck

HSC
hey i got into UTS with a 4.5 gpa. con management uws (68 atar) to con management uts (91 atar). first sem i got; 6,6,6,5. second sem; 4,4,5,0 (fail). i put in a personal letter and i think that BOOSTED my chances. good luck
Well i got an overall GPA of 4.5 at uws (uws marks (0.5 yr) and uow marks (0.5 yr) combined) too, I hope i can get transfer to UTS in 2017 as well with it too.... im going for b of design in integrated product design.. any suggestions?

HSC
the atar for the integrated product design course is 83.35 for 2016.. but since your communication course has a higher atar, i think i have a chance.. wat do you guys reckon?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
It's been 3-4 years
They aren't gonna answer, buddy

No

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
wow, i was expecting nicer ppl on these forums... i never knew people changed and became so cold in responding to ppl.. "No" very helpful. THANKS!
lol I accidentally changed my settings on Tapatalk so it adds "no" at the end of all my posts.
I don't know how to change it back or care to.

But like
It's been years; these people are gone. Start a new thread.

No

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)