Stay at Macquarie or transfer to UNSW (1 Viewer)

Blahq

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

I have a bit of a conundrum at the moment. I currently attend Macquarie majoring in Media and Marketing and my marks are generally Distinction average. I do like it at Macquarie but I don't really live nearby and as a result I'm rather inhibited in properly participating in the on-campus lifestyle and I always feel frustrated as a result of the long commute in ludicrous traffic. I live closer to UNSW (and USYD) and was wondering if this is a substantial reason for making a transfer? My closer proximity to the campus will allow me to facilitate more of a social life at the university. And also the reputation and particularly the curriculum of the Media and Marketing disciplines offered by UNSW is rather tantalising. Any thoughts on the subject (I do realise that this is a first-world concern but they say that undergraduate experiences are formed by social experiences)?

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
If its inconvenient for you, TRANSFER. In the end it's taking advantage of what's available for you in uni. Also, both USYD and UNSW are more reputable unis, and since you live closer to them, there is nothing to loose to transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)