What WAM/GPA needed to transfer to the Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science @ USYD? (1 Viewer)

johnpauljohn

HSC
Currently doing my first year of uni (BA) at another university in Sydney and looking to transfer to the BLAS at Sydney uni.
Anyone taken this route before? What kind of grades do I need to achieve to get in for 2nd year? (credit transfer isn't an issue, just want to get in)
Any info would be helpful thanks!

dizzlemizzle

HSC
Re: What WAM/GPA needed to transfer to the Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science @ USY

ATAR is 70.1, so I'd say a credit would definitely be good enough (even a high pass)

tony1984

HSC
N/A
Re: What WAM/GPA needed to transfer to the Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Science @ USY

Agreed. Credit average should be more than enough. Apply for similar courses as 2nd and 3rd preferences at USyd just in case you fall victim to some freak circumstance and you could just study units that are credited towards the BLAS course then do an internal transfer after your first semester there :). But yes, absolutely confident that a credit average is enough to successfully transfer. Keep us updated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)