GPA Question (1 Viewer)

Earthfan

HSC
N/A
Hey guys!

I'm a first year doing Visual Communications at UTS and I got a GPA of 2.75 out of a 4.
I'm sort of curious to transfer to Business next year to major in marketing and advertising and I was just wondering how do they work out what GPA Is suitable to transfer at the end of the year to become a first year in 2014.
2.75 was my GPA for the first semester so I was also wondering will they take my GPA from the whole year or just the first sem?

THANK YOU

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
UTS only do internal transfers for interfaculty transfers so you will have to go through UAC, i'm pretty sure full year results are released before main round offers so it will be your GPA from the whole year. I'd say 2.75 will be fine to transfer into B Business but it can't hurt to try and improve it.

Earthfan

HSC
N/A
UTS only do internal transfers for interfaculty transfers so you will have to go through UAC, i'm pretty sure full year results are released before main round offers so it will be your GPA from the whole year. I'd say 2.75 will be fine to transfer into B Business but it can't hurt to try and improve it.
Yeah I can't do a internal transfer because they don't do cross faculty ones! I'm definitely hoping for a 3.5 GPA at the end of semester! I got a pass on my first uni assignment for one of the subjects and it was like 50% so that's what brought it down to 2.75! Thanks for your help :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
3.5 is not very practical, assuming you did 4 subjects this semester you'd need to do overload a LOT (6 subjects) next sem and still get straight HDs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)