Will I still be considered for transfer if Ive been at uni for 2 years but I only.... (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Wiill I still be considered for transfer through UAC if I've been at uni for 2 years but Ive only completed 1 years worth (8UOS)????

I want my tertiary grades to count.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Will I still be considered for transfer if Ive been at uni for 2 years but I only

Depends on where you intend to transfer to.

1 year of full time study or equivalent means they will consider whatever the applicant university considers to be one year of full time study (general, 8 units)

In your case, you've done 8 units therefore you tertiary marks will be considered.
I believe some unis (possibly USYD) consider this in conjunction with your ATAR, but I think for most once you've done 8 units of study it's just those grades that count.

Also, did you not just transfer unis??

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Re: Will I still be considered for transfer if Ive been at uni for 2 years but I only

you want your tertiary grades to count... including all those fails?

sghguos

HSC
N/A

you want your tertiary grades to count... including all those fails?
That was for my b.economics at USYD and I did not complete a full year of tertiary units of study there so that part (the fails) wouldnt be counted. Only the units of study at MQ would be counted as I would have completed a full year of study at that uni.

Please dont talk if you dont know anything. Sometimes its better to stay shut then blabber.

G0

HSC

I think this guy Sghguos is a fucking joke. So pathetic. He's consistently pissing of this community with his consistent whinining and fucking crying. Stop trolling people with your 700+ bullshit posts mate. I'm 100 % sure me and the whole community hate you SGHGUOS. SO FUCKING STOP POSTING CRAP. No offence.

spatula232

HSC

I think this guy Sghguos is a fucking joke. So pathetic. He's consistently pissing of this community with his consistent whinining and fucking crying. Stop trolling people with your 700+ bullshit posts mate. I'm 100 % sure me and the whole community hate you SGHGUOS. SO FUCKING STOP POSTING CRAP. No offence.
Can you really say no offence after that?? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)