UWS to UNSW (1 Viewer)

bdccxxx

HSC
I'm just wondering how difficult it is to transfer from uws to unsw, so far Im in no place to achieve an 80.15 atar for construction management and property at unsw so I'm aiming for a 65 for construction management at uws. Obviously it's all dependent on my performance throughout my course but just a general question, is the course at unsw in high demand making it harder to transfer into? Thanks

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It shouldn't be hard, a friend I went to school with got an atar of ~60 and did that exact course and transfer. Maybe my memory is failing me, but I could have sworn he transferred after just one semester too. (which would suggest only his ATAR was taken into account, probably was just lucky)

That being said, don't become complacent. Put effort in to your course, you never know what could happen. You might have a sudden change of heart and want to transfer into something with a higher cut off.

Last edited:

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
ATAR cut offs are determined by supply and demand, so considering it is UNSW 80.15 is quite low in terms of demand.

If you work hard an achieve a good GPA you should have no worries transferring. Aim for a credit average (A GPA of 5 at UWS) and I wouldn't think you will have too much trouble getting into UNSW :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)