Transfers and GPA (1 Viewer)

106mikey

HSC
N/A
If i transfer into the same course at a different university do i lose or keep my GPA/WAM? Even though i can claim credit on all of my subjects.

MQ --> UNSW for reference

D94

HSC
N/A
GPA/WAM is not transferred. If you are eligible to claim credit for the courses that you have done, all it will state is that you have done the course. Your marks are not transferred - essentially, you start afresh.

THE BEAST

HSC
N/A
Hey guys sorry to come in with a different sort of question but help will be appreciated.

I am currently studying a Bachelor of Science in Applied chemistry at UTS. I am planning to transfer either through UAC to a Bachelor of Business at UTS or to Usyd or Macquarie for Commerce.
I have also applied through Internal course transfer which is my preferred option to add on the Bachelor of Business at UTS onto my current degree.
My grades are ok I guess but I am a bit worried I wont get in as I have a current WAM of 64 where they recommend a minimum WAM of 65.
Can anybody tell me whether or not I will be allowed in either through UAC or Internally ?
Anyone who has done this previously or something similar to this please help.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)