UTS property economics -> USYD commerce (1 Viewer)

90atarpls

HSC
Hey just wondering if i can transfer after the first semester do i have to wait the whole year? also what should i be aiming for in terms of marks?
Credits/D/HD?

Looking for advice from someone that has transferred into it

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey just wondering if i can transfer after the first semester do i have to wait the whole year? also what should i be aiming for in terms of marks?
Credits/D/HD?

To increase your chances , I would say aim for a D average at least

raisondetre1

HSC
N/A
I can confirm that Distinction average will get you an early round offer to USyd commerce (I am living proof). So I'm guessing for Main round high credit will suffice (but don't quote me). And if you don't want to waste time do subjects that will get credit over at USyd. Good luck!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Credits/D/HD?

If you have the ATAR required for USYD Commerce, you can transfer mid-year (I think).

If you didn't have the ATAR required for USYD Commerce (assuming this), then you'll have to complete 1 year (full-time).

I can confirm that Distinction average will get you an early round offer to USyd commerce (I am living proof). So I'm guessing for Main round high credit will suffice (but don't quote me). And if you don't want to waste time do subjects that will get credit over at USyd. Good luck!
Yeah, a high credit GPA (so between 3.0 and 3.5 around) from UTS should suffice if it's Commerce.

Also, agreed with the 'credit transfer' comment.

90atarpls

HSC
ty friend! got 9/10 on my first quizz out of 5, if i keep this up i should be able to get a high credit or a D in this subject!

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
I got a 67 WAM last year and got an offer for USYD Commerce. I was an internal applicant, though, so I don't know if it makes a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)