UOW to UNSW transfer for engineering (1 Viewer)

trist117

HSC
Hi guys,

It seems like transferring from computer science UOW to computer science UNSW is not allowed due to subjects not being verified. would I be able to have answered a few questions as universities are closed at the moment:

1. If I do life sciences at UNSW can I transfer to computer science within that university? Would I even be able to change to a double degree of computer science/adv maths?
2. Currently I have chosen a double degree of maths and computer science at UOW. If I change my preferences to computer science/electrical engineering would that increase the amount of credits I can transfer to UOW?
3. Do courses in sydney university align with courses UNSW much better than other unis? and therefore would doing a computer science degree at sydney university be much more beneficial for eventually transferring to unsw?

Thankyou

turntaker

HSC
Better to contact unsw. I will be going to the info day tomorrow and finding out. I will keep you updated.

trist117

HSC
Thanks man greatly appreciated, if its possible see you in comp sci at wollongong on the 29th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)