Being enroled in 2 uni's (1 Viewer)

Neil.

HSC
N/A
Transferring from UWS commerce to either UTS or USYD business/commerce. I got an offer from UTS in the main round and then an offer from USYD a few days ago after I changed preferences and put USYD first.

I accepted the UTS offer and enroled and just recently accepted the USYD offer and enroled.

I've already picked my units for the first sem at USYD but I've yet to pick units at UTS - I want to see which units I can get credited first.

Is it possible to just go to USYD for the upcoming sem while still being enroled in UTS and not taking up any units there in the upcoming semester?

I want to see how I go at USYD before I cancel my enrolment at UTS.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Ring up the uni and ask to defer for a semester.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I don't think you can do that - I think a condition of deferring is that you not be enrolled at any other uni

I'm waiting on UTS to credit my units - while I maintain enrolment at MQ. Same goes for me, that I wait for when they do/don't I'll withdraw from whichever degree I don't need.

Neil.

HSC
N/A
I don't think you can do that - I think a condition of deferring is that you not be enrolled at any other uni

I'm waiting on UTS to credit my units - while I maintain enrolment at MQ. Same goes for me, that I wait for when they do/don't I'll withdraw from whichever degree I don't need.
Ah thanks I'll probably do the same. I'm going to the enrolment session at UTS tomorrow to submit my academic transcript from UWS, etc. Since UTS classes seem to start towards the end of march (from what I've read) while USYD classes start jan 28, I'll have a couple of weeks of classes at USYD to get a feel for things while waiting to see what units UTS will give me credit for.

I want to stick to whatever uni I choose till the end and really don't want to have to transfer again, so it's quite a tough decision lol.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I only got 3/6 credited - looks like I'm staying at my existing uni hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)