transferring, need to know ASAP (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
At uts im currently doing software engineering 85 atar, say i want to transfer to transfer to b business 90 atar through UAC for next semester, would they take into account the bonus points that i received when applying for undergraduate, i.e. after hsc. e.g. i got 80 atar, I get up to 10 bonus points for eas shit school, 5 total from getting band 4, 5 and 6's. total approx of say 11?, now 80+11=91, will i be accepted into bachelor of business?

turntaker

HSC
don't think atar matters, its mainly gpa/wam

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
don't think atar matters, its mainly gpa/wam
ATAR will matter if you have yet to complete 1 year (full-time) of tertiary studies.

After 1 year, your ATAR may or may not be considered (depends on the nature of the transfer, the university, the course, etc.).

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
At uts im currently doing software engineering 85 atar, say i want to transfer to transfer to b business 90 atar through UAC for next semester, would they take into account the bonus points that i received when applying for undergraduate, i.e. after hsc. e.g. i got 80 atar, I get up to 10 bonus points for eas shit school, 5 total from getting band 4, 5 and 6's. total approx of say 11?, now 80+11=91, will i be accepted into bachelor of business?
Same situation except im looking into transferring to commerce @ UNSW - i called UAC admissions and they said they will take EAS and bonus points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)