WSU to UTS transfer (1 Viewer)

Dynamiteburrito

HSC
Hey,

I'm looking to transfer from Design (Vis comm) at WSU to Design (Vis comm) at UTS for study next year, but i have a couple questions. ( UTS course has an ATAR cutoff of about 93)

With a current GPA of 5.5 to 6.0, (Mostly Distinctions, with a couple credits over the whole year) would that be considered satisfactory enough results to transfer?

Also, any idea whether i would have to redo the first year of study, or would i be able to go into the second year? (Not convinced about this one, but no biggie for me if i have to.)

thanks.

Last edited:
HSC
well since you been getting distinctions lately, the chances of you getting a successful transfer is quite high, usually credit average, will give you a good chance of getting into UTS, but distinctions... are better.. ofc higher the gpa the higher chance of transfer, although i cannot guarantee that you that. btw, u can also try for unsw, since uve been getting decent distinctions... if u want.

Last edited:
HSC
since your interest are within the design courses of uts, i am also wanting to transfer from WSU to UTS, from industrial design at WSU to integrated product design at UTS... Ive been getting pass most of the time, with some credits and some distinctions.. idk if ill be able to make it. i submitted a portfolio to uac. i transferred from uow and started uws at semester 2.. i did ok at uow, although the course wasnt what i wanted at uow, bachelor of creative arts graphic design, been getting p's and some c's.. no d's at uow. any suggestions? thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)