Can anyone shine a light on this transfer confusion (1 Viewer)

BGM6996

HSC
Im from Usyd after a year of uni i decided to transfer to an economic degree from food science and agribusiness, just wondering if my application will be purely based on my university marks or will they take my ib marks into account? I failed one subject but managed to get a credit average of 64.5%. I'm just hoping to God that they do take my IB into account... can anyone clarify?

BGM6996

HSC
What does it say on their website
Straight from the website:

If you have completed less than 48 credit points at the end of this semester, your application to transfer will be based on the qualification that was used to gain entry to your current degree, usually your ATAR or equivalent.

Once you have accumulated more than 48 credit points, your performance in your current degree becomes a factor in determining your eligibility if it is better than your previous results.

If you entered your undergraduate degree under an alternative entry pathway, any benefit you gained in addition to your ATAR does not carry across to your new application.

BGM6996

HSC
What does it say on their website

If you have completed less than 48 credit points at the end of this semester, your application to transfer will be based on the qualification that was used to gain entry to your current degree, usually your ATAR or equivalent.

Once you have accumulated more than 48 credit points, your performance in your current degree becomes a factor in determining your eligibility if it is better than your previous results.

If you entered your undergraduate degree under an alternative entry pathway, any benefit you gained in addition to your ATAR does not carry across to your new application.

D94

HSC
N/A

So has this answered your question...?

BGM6996

HSC
So has this answered your question...?
Can you clarify for me on which category i fall into.. i failed one subject therefore have only completed 42 points. Is the '48 credit point' synonomous to anyone who has done 8 units in one year regardless of passig or failure. Or is it for someone who has completed 48 unit regardless of how many units they took i.e 3 semesters with 4 fails?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Can you clarify for me on which category i fall into.. i failed one subject therefore have only completed 42 points. Is the '48 credit point' synonomous to anyone who has done 8 units in one year regardless of passig or failure. Or is it for someone who has completed 48 unit regardless of how many units they took i.e 3 semesters with 4 fails?
They're gonna take your IB probably

D94

HSC
N/A
Should be courses passed = completed.

They will use your IB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)