Wsu 2 uts transfer (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey guys
im wanting to transfer to uts b integrated product design from wsu, b industrial design, and i finished one whole year and ended up with a GPA of high pass to credit... all i want is just some advice and tips whether should i go for uts transfer or should i just stay at wsu, i already applied thru UAC for UTS transfer, i also put down UNSW industrial design but i dont think i have any luck...

please help me out here thanks!! :D

anon1234567

HSC
Before I can try to help you, what are your reasons for wanting to transfer to UTS? Depending on your answer, my advice will be different. Also, is the work difficulty for that degree the same in both universities? If UTS is harder, and you're getting passes/credits then you definitely shouldn't transfer there as it may screw up your employability (unless you do extracurricular stuff I guess).

Last edited:
HSC
The difficulty is around the same in both universities. The only reason why i want to transfer is due to the travelling.. uws is wayyy too far for me.. takes me 1.5 hrs to get to uws, (penrith), and i only live around 30 mins OR LESS away from Sydney CBD. Btw i also attended the interview.. for UTS.. i went okay i guess.

Last edited:

Machination

HSC
I think both of your reasons are good enough to transfer.

and if some/most of your units doesnt get a credit recognition at UTS, you might have to do an extra year or semester. If you think the extra time and money won't bother you then you should sooooo transfer!

good luck!

HSC
I think both of your reasons are good enough to transfer.

and if some/most of your units doesnt get a credit recognition at UTS, you might have to do an extra year or semester. If you think the extra time and money won't bother you then you should sooooo transfer!

good luck!
Thanks!< yeh i dont mind doing another extra year at UTS.. i reckon its worth it and im not bothered to do credit recongnition... as Ive ask UTS, the units i did there already wont be accepted at UTS for credit recognition.. but idm. thanks for your response. Gladly appreciate it.

HSC
thanks!< yeh i dont mind doing another extra year at uts.. I reckon its worth it and im not bothered to do credit recongnition... As ive ask uts, the units i did there already wont be accepted at uts for credit recognition.. But idm. Thanks for your response. Gladly appreciate it.
guys! Its tmr hopefully i get offered from uts. Im soo anxious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)