Internal Transfer into UNSW Law/Comm (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm going to spend my first year doing B Comm/Econ but I'm unsure about transferring into Law/Comm because I don't have insight into (and would like someone to fill me in on it)...

1) Difficulty of Law

2) What happens if I have not completed one core course in the commerce degree in my first year (because I chose to do an Econ core course first such as Macroeconomics 1)

3) Estimated WAM required

Thank you!

D94

HSC
N/A
2) What happens if I have not completed one core course in the commerce degree in my first year (because I chose to do an Econ core course first such as Macroeconomics 1)
If you transfer over, and if any of the 8 courses that you have completed in your first year do not align with Commerce/Law, then you'll need to catch up (by overloading or doing a summer course - if available) or extend your degree. Ideally, if you want to transfer to Commerce/Law, you wouldn't do any Econ cores that aren't also in Commerce. You want to ensure that all your first year courses align with Commerce/Law. You'll get a better understanding of this when you begin university.

3) Estimated WAM required
77+

(keep in mind that around 83 in first year commerce is top 5%)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)