Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zoinked

Thread: Applied Finance w/ Comm Prof Accg Macquare -> Commerce/Business UNSW/USyd/UTS

HSC

Applied Finance w/ Comm Prof Accg Macquare -> Commerce/Business UNSW/USyd/UTS

Hypothetically, if my WAM is high enough, I should be able to transfer to these courses within my first year correct? I should be able to even transfer within the first semester if I do well enough.

With the structure of my double degree, I'm not exactly sure what kind of courses I am able to select to best smoothly be able to transfer to UNSW/UTS/USyd, as I assume that App Fi Comm Prof Accg does similar if not the same courses as a double major.

Opinions?
    Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) at MQ.

HSC 2016: English Advanced, Math 3U, Math 4U, Chemistry, Business Studies

HSC

Re: Applied Finance w/ Comm Prof Accg Macquare -> Commerce/Business UNSW/USyd/UTS

https://www.business.unsw.edu.au/stu...-guide-courses

I looked at this a couple of months ago when I thought of doing MQ commerce and transferring to UNSW. If i recall correctly, you can set yourself up at mq so that 6/8 of your first year units transfer over to commerce units. Have a read of this and both uni's handbooks.
    BLIT2014 likes this.

2016 ATAR: >90
    2017-2020: Bachelor of Applied Finance/Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) @ Mq Uni

HSC

Re: Applied Finance w/ Comm Prof Accg Macquare -> Commerce/Business UNSW/USyd/UTS

Quote Originally Posted by Zoinked View Post
    https://www.business.unsw.edu.au/stu...-guide-courses

I looked at this a couple of months ago when I thought of doing MQ commerce and transferring to UNSW. If i recall correctly, you can set yourself up at mq so that 6/8 of your first year units transfer over to commerce units. Have a read of this and both uni's handbooks.
    Thanks! I never knew they had this, I thought we had to figure it out ourselves.
    Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) at MQ.

HSC

Seems like most of the 100 Level courses except 1 or 2 count towards UNSW credit.

Thread Information