Thread: uni course transfer for sem 2 through uac?

Cadet
    HSC

Red face uni course transfer for sem 2 through uac?

I'm currently enrolled as a first-year student at UNSW, and to be honest I chose my particular course because I just really wasn't sure on what I wanted to do and also because I received guaranteed entry for it. I had considered studying a double degree for commerce but I thought I wasn't going to make the cut (my atar was about 0.2 off) and that I would be better off accepting my guaranteed offer in the first round since I'll feel more safe about it. Now I kind of regret not waiting to see if I could've received an offer as my UAC application did say I was "eligible - subject to being competitive", and I definitely don't think I'll be able to achieve a 75 wam this year to be eligible for internal transfer.

So is it possible to transfer through UAC for either semester 2 or semester 1 2018? The UAC site said to just use check and change if you've already submitted an application August 2016 onwards but I can't find the option to change preferences because I've received an offer already

Any help would be really appreciated!! Thank you

HSC
    N/A

Re: uni course transfer for sem 2 through uac?

"eligible - subject to being competitive" - means you could get an offer (ie eligible), if you get the mark (ie competitive).

If does not mean "you are in".

Cadet
    HSC

Re: uni course transfer for sem 2 through uac?

yes I understand that but thought it might be worth a try and i'm considering other courses as well

Thread Information