full time transfer from MQ com to USYD/UNSW/UTS commerce- What kind of gpa do i need? (1 Viewer)

vicky25

HSC
N/A
Hey!
I'm currently doing Commerce: Professional Accounting and I'm thinking of transferring into a com at USYD hopefully.

Would I be fine with a 5.25 gpa, distinction avg (mq does a 7point gpa) to go to USYD preferrably?

And I will have done 7 subjects this year and planning to do another subject in summer school (this december) T_T in order to do a full time transfer. Would there be less spots available if i transfer after the first rounds next year?

THANKYOU :tongue:

quick_throwaway

HSC
Re: full time transfer from MQ com to USYD/UNSW/UTS commerce- What kind of gpa do i n

Sorry, you likely won't get in. Summer school results won't be out until its too late for UAC/USYD to receive your results. Remember its not actually the *date* of when the results come out, but it also takes time, up to a few weeks, for UAC/USYD to receive them. MQ obviously doesn't send them automatically.

As you've only done 7 subjects then, that is not considered to be full time study at USYD (must be 8). You'll then be assessed off your ATAR - and however, can still get in if that reaches the cutoff.

All the best,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)