Transferring to higher-UAI course (1 Viewer)

gumble

uai

how easy is it to switch between subjects at uni? like if you wanna do something that needs 90 uai, and u get say 85, can us start on a course that only needs 85 then switch to the 90?
and how much uai 'leeway' do you get for paying higher costs?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
This is a very general question. I recommend you do some reading using the search function.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
gumble said:
how easy is it to switch between subjects at uni? like if you wanna do something that needs 90 uai, and u get say 85, can us start on a course that only needs 85 then switch to the 90?
and how much uai 'leeway' do you get for paying higher costs?
gumble,
firstly, distinguish the difference between a subject and a course.​
A subject, for example, could be Microeconomics, whereas a course could be Bachelor of Economics. this is a very important difference.

please read my thread on transfers for a very detailed break-down of transfer applications.

also, have a look at the courses that you are interested to transfer to, have a look at the difference between the fee-paying and UAI cutoffs and browse the website/handbook fully.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
This thread, though a clone of countless others, clearly belongs in the Transfers forum. I've moved it and changed the title - but since the user is extremely new I left a redirect instead of just merging.

Good luck etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)