Prelim offer, to U.C (1 Viewer)

Lanily

HSC
I'm currently at Wollongong doing a B.Arts and planned to do my DipEd. I applied to a tranfer thinking I didn't have a chance and just found out I got accepted and can now do the B. Teaching like I actually wanted to do in the first place. Okay first things first XD * Does spastic little happy dance* I'm one very very very happy girl right now, had to get that out of my system. I accepted the offer and was wondering if someone could shed some light for me. What happens to my Wollongong enrolment? I was told that even though I was trying to tranfer to re-enrol for 2005 anyway. Should I just wait until I get the enrolment pack from U.C to do anything? Or do I have to make some phonecalls? Or am I being paranoid and stupid? Anyway thanks in advance for any help :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

klh

HSC
i advise you to call up your uni and ask or find it at the uni website. ALthough you accepted in your new course, you still havent enrolled and thus your previous course isnt cancelled yet.

Lanily

HSC
Can't get through, I get a message saying no one is available to take my call. If I can't get through I'll just have to wait until I enroll, on the 9th of Feb I think.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
what you should do is continue your re- enrolment to your original course, b. arts at wollongong. that way you are still guaranteed a uni spot if for some reason your transfer to UC doesn't go ahead, *knock on wood* and hope it does!!

then you should enrol at UC when you have the enrolment pack and follow their instructions and once you've done all that, contact u.wollongong and advise them you wish to unenrol.

you should do all this before the HECS deadline which is sometime in march....

good luck!!

oh and don't forget to unenrol from wollongong once you have a spot at UC because you don't want to be incurring any extra HECS fees...

Lanily

HSC
Thanks, I managed to get through to Wollongong. And the lady I spoke with basically told me what you said. Apparently all I have to do is withdraw from all my subjects at wollongong. But, yeah I'll wait until I enroll properly at U.C until I withdraw, hopefully everything will be fine. Although for some reason I'm more nervous about starting at Canberra than I was about starting at Wollongong. Anyway thanks for the help. :D

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
your more nervous? you shouldn't be.. you will have a heads up against all the other newbies... you know what to expect uni is like...

anyways.. good luck....

klh

HSC
funnily enough now i am in the same boat as you Lanily....wasnt i rude to you...karma you know, come back to bite me on the ass again.
The waiting game begins....:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)