Bugger (1 Viewer)

Rambles

HSC
Okay, I know you guys must be bored out of your minds with these repetitive questions, but if anyone could PLEASE help me I would be forever in your debt. Forever. In your debt. Period.

Anyway, I'm trying to get into BA of Communications (Journalism) in UTS. Needless to say, this is the cream of the COMM crop at UTS. Unfortunetly my 85.75 was a tad out of the range of 94.5. I am aiming for a transfer, but am facing a dilemna.

I have been accepted into BA of COMM (Social Inquiry), but have heard that it is almost impossible to get an internal transfer even from COMM degree to COMM degree. My other choice is to go with ARTS in USYD and use their grading system to attempt a mainly score-based transfer into UTS.

Which of the two courses would help me? Is there anyone from UTS who can help and frigid, can you give me any indication of the level of GPA I need? I sucked butt at General.

Lots of love, help me please, more sucking up,

David Rambles

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Rambles said:
almost impossible to get an internal transfer even from COMM degree to COMM degree. My other choice is to go with ARTS in USYD and use their grading system to attempt a mainly score-based transfer into UTS.

Which of the two courses would help me? Is there anyone from UTS who can help and frigid, can you give me any indication of the level of GPA I need? I sucked butt at General.

David Rambles
Dear Mr. Rambles,

I think our resident UTS Comm (Journo) mod, ms. braindrainedAsh can answer this question better than i can. ask her your question with a nice PM. :)

cheers,
frig.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
hey, you'll only get pass/fail for communications so if you want to transfer, you'd have to get your tutors to give you an estimated grade. that should be all good unless you can't track down the tutor etc. some of the subjects 1st yr comm kids do are the same so you'll definitely get credits for your units if you transfer.
if you do arts you won't be able to do the media and communications units i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)