help with transfer (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ok so i got an offer in the main round and i'm not quite sure if i want to take it. i'm most likely going to stay in my course but i sort of want to leave the option open. on top of this i want to see if i get an offer in the late rounds.

so what do i do now?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Toodulu said:
ok so i got an offer in the main round and i'm not quite sure if i want to take it. i'm most likely going to stay in my course but i sort of want to leave the option open. on top of this i want to see if i get an offer in the late rounds.

so what do i do now?
just because you accept an offer now does not mean you cannot withdraw from it (free country you see). accept and see what happens in late round. then withdraw as necessary. ComLaw at USyd toodz?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ok right so i fill in the uac offer thingy
how about the personal data form the uni sent me? do i want to fill that out

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
and no it's not for usyd unfortunately
i mainly don't want to accept it cos i don't want to change unis

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
nah dude i can't be bothered going to enrolment plus i'm really poor atm
and yeh it's unsw, but i don't know about that bus trip and the stairs and leaving my friends

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Toodulu said:
nah dude i can't be bothered going to enrolment
online no excuse.
plus i'm really poor atm
i am unemployed at the moment, and i have exactly $292.39 to play with for the rest of the holidays. :(
and yeh it's unsw, but i don't know about that bus trip
train + bus = public-transport colour-travelpass
and the stairs
3 flights of Basser is not so bad
and leaving my friends
point taken... but then why did you spend $35 and apply?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
dude i don't live with my parents, i have real things like bills and groceries to worry about
and i am well aware of how to get about on public transport, i'm talking about the time and effort involved.
and in case you didn't know- when you apply for uac you can actually also apply for the university you already attend, shock horror

also, it really shits me how you dissect what someone says like they were trying to argue a point when they weren't

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Toodulu said:
and in case you didn't know- when you apply for uac you can actually also apply for the university you already attend, shock horror
so u didn't make a transfer for ComLaw at USyd also? hmmm... :\

i darno, wouldn't it be better to accept it for now and withdraw later (before uni starts)? no i'm not trying to pick a verbal argument with u toodz - i never win :(

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Stay at USyd, toodulu.

You make it seem like such a hassle for you to transfer, and I reckon you won't feel as good if you transferred cause of the friends issue, new uni and all...as they say, if you aren't enjoying it, you wont do well etc.

Congrats on the offer though!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
haha okay fine i'm not really strapped for cash, my parents help out heaps
and yeh i don't think i'll be accepting the place, i'll see what happens in the late round but i'm happy where i am

anyway if i transfer i can't major in japanese and go on exchange and dump the bf for a mega wow super hot jap CEO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)