2005 Mid Year Admissions to Uni (1 Viewer)

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
they are open now, if we wanna transfer internally do we apply thru uac NOW? btw i wanna do med science, and med science isnt avaliable at any uni through uac so does that mean i cant apply thru uac to it? and uws has guarantee transfer thing, so i can still go med science in semseter 2 right? but i duno how it works....coz i didnt do UMAT exam in 2004..? AND also im a 2004 hsc student, can i apply for ANYTHING through uac again, using my uai and stuff? does the cut-offs vary for mid year admissions? LoL if anybody can answer these it will be greatly appreciateD!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
1. External transfer are through UAC. If you want to transfer internally, see the admissions office at your uni for specific details.
2. If med science isn't offered as mid year entry on the UAC site, then no you can't transfer to it, wait until the end of the year.
3. See point 1., go to the science faculty at UWS (assuming you're already at UWS) about an internal mid year transfer.
4. You don't need to do UMAT to get into Medical Science.
5. See the sticky thread "On the topic of transfers", you can apply to anything, where UAC will take into account your UAI and your first year tertiary results.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i thought they give the offers before when you actally the uni results come out. :rolleyes:

so hence UAI is only taken in account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)