Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All those applying for transfers post here!

HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: All those applying for transfers post here!

Nice bump

Original degree: Commerce/Arts @ UNSW
    Transfer degree: Science/Arts @ UNSW
    ATAR - 93
    Course Cut Off - 80s....

meh, put it in anyway. Could transfer today with my shitty credit wam.
    B Engineering (Petroleum) / B Science (Mathematics, Statistics) @ UNSW

For Maths Tutoring inquiries, please visit here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...d.php?t=281590

HSC

i am anout to start one of two degrees , science or renewable engineering/ photovoltaics, this year and i was wondering if i should transfer with into the photovoltaics considering my 87 atar, (needed 91),........... since i did neither math extension or physics should i attempt a science degree wihtout bridging courses then transfer to renewables OR do the bridginf courses, the science degree then transfer,

HSC

If I'm planning to do business/law @ UTS can I transfer to comm/law @ UNSW after 1 year (assuming I get distinction average) or do I need to initially study Comm/law at Macquarie or UWS?

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Rono123 View Post
    If I'm planning to do business/law @ UTS can I transfer to comm/law @ UNSW after 1 year (assuming I get distinction average) or do I need to initially study Comm/law at Macquarie or UWS?
    Hi Rono. Just an insight regarding transfers to UNSW. It's widely said that external transfer (i.e. through UAC from a different uni) is comparably harder than an internal transfer (within the same uni), which is available at UNSW.
    If you're wanting to study Comm/law at UNSW and have been offered Bus/law (congrats to you!). I'd probably suggest you apply for UNSW Commerce, if that is possible.
    UNSW internal transfer is rather a less complicated process than any application through UAC (and saves you the application fee!).
    UNSW comm/law requires an ATAR of 95+ (if you've been offered bus/law at uts, you should tick the box for that) and a Distinction average in your tertiary study.
    But just a little warning, if you don't achieve a D avg in Uni in the first year, your chances of studying law as undergrad is gone as internal transfers are only available for 1st years.
    But then again, you can study postgrad law. Just an advice!

On a completely different note! Anyone successful with their transfers??

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Rono123 View Post
    Hi Rono. Just an insight regarding transfers to UNSW. It's widely said that external transfer (i.e. through UAC from a different uni) is comparably harder than an internal transfer (within the same uni), which is available at UNSW.
    If you're wanting to study Comm/law at UNSW and have been offered Bus/law (congrats to you!). I'd probably suggest you apply for UNSW Commerce, if that is possible.
    UNSW internal transfer is rather a less complicated process than any application through UAC (and saves you the application fee!).
    UNSW comm/law requires an ATAR of 95+ (if you've been offered bus/law at uts, you should tick the box for that) and a Distinction average in your tertiary study.
    But just a little warning, if you don't achieve a D avg in Uni in the first year, your chances of studying law as undergrad is gone as internal transfers are only available for 1st years.
    But then again, you can study postgrad law. Just an advice!

On a completely different note! Anyone successful with their transfers??

HSC

So I got into Biomedical engineering at usyd. has crossed my mind to maybe transfer to engineering/commerce or engineering/arts. what wam would i need?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information