Help me choose a law school, please. (1 Viewer)

Elixir

HSC
Hi there!

I have recently completed my first year of studying a Bachelor of Criminology at UWS. I have received offers for a Bachelor of Arts/Law at Macquarie and a Bachelor of Criminology/Law at UWS. I live in Western Sydney and it would take me ~2 hours to get to Macquarie, while it would only take ~30 minutes to get to UWS. I could receive credit for all of the units I have studied while at UWS.

My question is, how good/bad is law at Macquarie and UWS? What law school would you guys recommend to me given this information?

I just need some help in this decision, so any information you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Elixir

HSC
Is it really that inadvisable to do law at uws?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I think it's less that WSU law is inadvisable, and more that MQ is simply preferable out of the two. The trade off with travel time is a decision that you'd have to make, but imo MQ is better option.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah. We also have a fair amount of people who travel from the central coast to get to uni too.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Hi there!

I have recently completed my first year of studying a Bachelor of Criminology at UWS. I have received offers for a Bachelor of Arts/Law at Macquarie and a Bachelor of Criminology/Law at UWS. I live in Western Sydney and it would take me ~2 hours to get to Macquarie, while it would only take ~30 minutes to get to UWS. I could receive credit for all of the units I have studied while at UWS.

My question is, how good/bad is law at Macquarie and UWS? What law school would you guys recommend to me given this information?

I just need some help in this decision, so any information you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)
Hey, it really depends if you feel like doing that commute.

I'm currently at Macquarie and live out west too. It's a pain if you do night classes because that 2hr commute means leaving at 9 gets you to the station at an unsafe hour.

However, if you're going to uni during the day. The commute shouldn't be too bad. It's still light out.

I would say go for Macquarie especially if all your units will be credited but my opinion is terribly biased. Haha.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Why on earth would you even consider a 2 hour commute? UWS is fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)