MedEntry Group Discount [2009 UMAT] (1 Viewer)

ChrisChrisau

HSC
Hey everyone :)

Looking to put together a group of 3 (myself included) to purchase the Group Platinum Package at MedEntry for the 2009 UMAT :lol:. The package is usually $695 but goes down to $495 if you are in a group.

If you are interested, feel free to PM me or post in this thread :cool:

Thanks!
Chris T.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
any chance they can lower the discounted price by say, $495.00 for those with Health Care cards?

email and see if they're willing to cut me a discount... consider the economic crises i think they should lower the price of their materials...

bored and bread meat-pati

ChrisChrisau

HSC
Bacilli said:
email and see if they're willing to cut me a discount... consider the economic crises i think they should lower the price of their materials...
Wouldn't it just be great if they cared:wave: :)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
hey, they're watching and just maybe, just maybe they will refuse you access to their materials loozl

oh, no they wont... because at the end of the day, they're meat-patti's.... and these days meat-pattiz are full of shit u see...
see if they care, or dare to stare at the chair they lay on the head of a spared, bald man who stands unfed through neglect and unshared forensic investigative affairs... stares...

ChrisChrisau

HSC
Bacilli said:
hey, they're watching and just maybe, just maybe they will refuse you access to their materials loozl

oh, no they wont... because at the end of the day, they're meat-patti's.... and these days meat-pattiz are full of shit u see...
see if they care, or dare to stare at the chair they lay on the head of a spared, bald man who stands unfed through neglect and unshared forensic investigative affairs... stares...
I just don't know how to reply to that:D :p

1992JAYJAY

HSC
ChrisChrisau said:
Wouldn't it just be great if they cared:wave: :)
Look around and save some money. They are moneygrabbers and everyone knows. They rip off questions anywhere and remarket as their own researched questions.I have spoken to many who reckon hardly anyone even gets in from their course. My friend and I are doing F2F and Icarus and swapping. The discount is obviously a marketing con I reckon. Crazy price $700. Even 300-400 is heaps. Good luck to you with it all.

JAY

1992JAYJAY

HSC
Re: MedEntry Rip off [2009 UMAT]

Bacilli said:

They are a bunch of rip off losers and you are a genius at something or other Bacilli but I can't work that out either.

JAY

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Re: MedEntry Rip off [2009 UMAT]

Incarubbish is an associate of 2Fat2Fly I see?
Hmz..... disease spreads quick

Sahand

HSC
ChrisChrisau said:
Hey everyone :)

Looking to put together a group of 3 (myself included) to purchase the Group Platinum Package at MedEntry for the 2009 UMAT :lol:. The package is usually $695 but goes down to $495 if you are in a group.

If you are interested, feel free to PM me or post in this thread :cool:

Thanks!
Chris T.
Hi Chris,
If it is not too late I am on it.
Cheers, Sahand

ChrisChrisau

HSC
No, I'm not sorry :)

I've decided that some practice books and other questions will do for me.

Thanks

-::Sanni::-

HSC
Hi guys!

If you're interested, vvvvj, Michaelmoo and myself are doing the MedEntry group discout thingo. So if you wanna join in our little group, send me your name and phone number through personal messages or e-mail me at sankalpa200@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from anyone interested! ^^

Sanni §

P.S. Hurry! We might be signing up tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Hydrcus

HSC
Hi Chris:

I'm interesting to joint the group to get discount. But what course do you want to joint in? Is it the "ICARUS College" one? Do you have enough people now?

David</SPAN>

ChrisChrisau

HSC
Hey,

Im not interested in joining any UMAT prep courses anymore. I bought some prep materials instead for alot cheaper, and they do all I need

I've heard nothing but bad stuff from Icarus as well ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)