Non-school leaver entry or Graduate entry (1 Viewer)

Peihui

HSC
Hi everyone,
I'm currently studying university in NZ and will like to apply med after I finish uni (through graduate)or if possible apply through non-school leaver this year. I'm doing double major and I'm planning to finish my degree around june next year. So here are the questions

1) Which UMAT prep course is better? I have tried ICARUS and found it not very helpful at all. Then I borrowed medentry(I'm not really sure if it is medentry) from one of my friends and the questions are quite helpful but I did not attend the actual workshop.
I have done alright in UMAT the first time I did it. The second time was shocking. I really want to find something useful to help me with UMAT.

2) I found section 2 is really hard. Does anyone know how to improve on section 2. ps. English is not my first language

3) Is there any university that doesn't need high score on UMAT or GAMSAT to get into med? I know Bond university doesn't need any of the two for graduate entry and James cook doesn't need it as well.

4) What is the differece between UMAT and GAMSAT? Any difference in the question type?

5) Anyone knows how to convert NZ university grade to AUS university grade? What is UAI by the way? is that the same as GPA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)