Preparing for STAT.. (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hey there. I'm sitting the multiple choice section of STAT for pharmacy. It's in may and I'm just wondering what's the best way to prepare.

I did buy the practice booklet from ACER. But should that be good enough? I've heard most of the test is based around common sense.

Prep courses didn't look right for me. The focus seemed to be on adults who have been out of studying for a while and are sitting the STAT, with the other essay writing parts.

Please Help.

Thanks in advance.

DTFM

HSC
I took it last year. It isn't the kind of test you can prepare for, you just need to be able to think logically.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
O Ok. Well thats what they said about UMAT too. And preparation definately helps 4 that...

What was your overall score out of 200 btw?

Last edited:

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
My only preparation was doing the practice booklets the night before

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Any other advice of where I might find something more to practice on? I've done the practice questions/booklet, and did Ok. But I can;t seem to think its enough...

Any websites? Books? References with similar style questions?

DTFM

HSC
O Ok. Well thats what they said about UMAT too. And preparation definately helps 4 that...

What was your overall score out of 200 btw?
172 (96.8th percentile). There really is nothing you can do to study for it, it doesn't test knowledge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)