Umat prep course??? (1 Viewer)

testingexample

HSC
Hi,

I was just wondering which UMAT preparation course is the best or is the most highly recommend? why? and was it worth it for any past students?

thanks heaps

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
firstly, everyone has a different opinion, but the most popular ones would be Face2Face and Medentry.

secondly, there are plenty of threads about this already so go do a search for them.

testingexample

HSC
yes i know its either face2face or medentry that are the best but I am still unsure about it all like with the whole online thing.

like with the MedEntry workshop it is only run by the one guy Dr Boyapati and is he good? i know he was involved in the court case with all the trouble from icarus...
and is all of face2face online except for the 6hr workshop and the mock exam day?

just a lot seems dodgy and it is difficult who to trust with $700 with all these legal battles that i dont want to get involved in but i definitely still want to do a umat course.
so of the two medentry and F2F which do you think is better?
which one are you doing?

thanks

Last edited:

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
im not doing either, im just scabbing bits and pieces off friends :D
but i'd say medentry > f2f.

Enigmanation

HSC
Yeah i went with Medentry and its not too bad. The seminar was actually really enjoyable and interesting, he's a pretty funny guy. Mock exam was very insightful.
As for the practice material, it's all pretty top notch and quite helpful.
All in all, its pretty legit.

doctorornot

HSC
Hi all! I'm new here and was interested in doing the MedEntry Course.
I have heard good things about it and was wondering if there were any others who were doing the course?
If so, have you already registered? I haven't and was wondering if we could get a few of us together to register for cheaper???
Sorry if I am in the wrong place!
Regards. :)

SoAmazing

HSC
from what i hear the courses are not worth it (i had friends who did medentry). I personally didnt do any of those prep courses but i did buy there one of their practice question booklets and dissected the questions to see what they were testing. There is a book called "UK clinical aptitude test and the BMAT" which has a very good section on abstract thinking so you may want to see if your library has that and check it out. i think 500-700 is alot of money to fork out, but thats just me. i did pretty well and i only spent like 20 bucks on prep material, if you know where to look then i doubt you will need the medentry stuff

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
alright, well i have some random umat and interview stuff.
e.g. a word document of all the different interviews i attended and the questions i was asked, the tasks they had etc. bascially what to expect at each of the interviews.
i also have notes for each section of the umat. tips and tricks which u can apply. and heaps more stuff. if people want it, i will compile everything. they are going at very cheap compared to the prep courses (less than 1/10 of the price). altho these dont have any practice questions. the notes are quite helpful and an alternative if you're not willing to dish out 10 times as much on a prep course.
PM me for more details on what you want and to negotiate.

traceytang

HSC
How much? could u send out ?please contact me by email or on 0430181823

almar

HSC
N/A
hey does any1 have answers to the trial umat exam for medentry??? i hvnt got any and it would be reli helpful if some1 could give me the answers via email.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)