Level 3 NZQA and Australian Med Schools (1 Viewer)

kallu

HSC
N/A
Level 3 NCEA and Australian Med Schools

Hi,
I'm in final year high school doing NCEAlevel 3, keen to do undergraduate study in med.
· Anyone out there doing NCEA and planning to apply to med schools in Australia.
· Does anyone know if we need to get our UAI done. I understand that UAI is ranking given by University Admissions Centre and one needs to apply to them to get this. Will they do so with NCEA results too?
· As the NCEA final year results are out in Jan – is the interview invitation given based on umat and Level 2 Results?

Really confused here :confused: so any help/feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hi,
I'm in final year high school doing NZQA level 3, keen to do undergraduate study in med.
· Anyone out there doing NZQA and planning to apply to med schools in Australia.
· Does anyone know if we need to get our UAI done. I understand that UAI is ranking given by University Admissions Centre and one needs to apply to them to get this. Will they so do with NZQA results too?
· As the NZQA final year results are out in Jan – is the interview invitation given based on umat and Level 2 Results?

Really confused here :confused: so any help/feedback would be appreciated.

Your NZQA level 3 score(s) will be converted into a UAI by the Universities Admissions Centre which is a ranking.

You will probably be given an interview over the phone or a late round interview(s) if you have a high enough NZQA 3/UAI equiv and the required umat score for the university or universities in which you are applying for.

You may want to post this on www.medstudentsonline.com.au/forum.php as there are a number of NZ students on the forum.

kallu

HSC
N/A
Hey, Thanks for your reply and suggestion to post on the med student forum, Ill do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)