UMAT desperation (1 Viewer)

kenhung123

HSC
If you were dedicated enough to prepare for UMAT 1 year early. Would it be possible that your have a high chance to get a higher score?

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
i'm not sure, i mean you will probably have a higher cognitive and logical ability to rationally answer the questions. But that doesn't necessarily mean you will succeed, as ACER says you can't study for the UMAT, but preparation by purchasing the question booklets and doing IQ puzzles and crap will help alot. But anyway you are only in YR 10 and you shouldn't be worrying about UMAT right now, you have two years to enjoy the wonders of the HSC *cough*, how about wait till the start of 2011, you will have about 6 months to prepare which is plenty of time to prepare for the test. Hope this helps.

almar

HSC
N/A
i think otherwise. i believe you can study for umat, just not the night before. lol
its something that would require at the most minimum, 1 to 2 months. However, if you were to consistently study for one year, then no doubt it will make a huge difference. But make sure you are studying the right stuff. i recommend taking a prep course. medentry is the first that comes to my mind. they have difficult questions (the umat type). Yes its vital that you do difficult questions. you dont want any surprises on the umat day. By the time you finish every study period of umat, ur mind shuld be mentally fatigued. its the only way you'll get your brain muscles stronger. its like working out. the harder u work out the stronger u get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)