Can we sit for UMAT on an alternate date? (1 Viewer)

bradpitt

HSC
With the shit Swine Flu scares everywhere what will happen if we have to resit the UMAT with a proper medical cause. Do we end up doing a harder alternative test or we do the same one. I reckon it can't be the same as we know what kind of q's are on it. Please post if you have sat it on an alternate date or if you know of someone who did this. Just out of curiosity as it is possible due to the flu.Tha.

poniekid

HSC
you may have to contact them but im sure if they did switch the date then they wouldnt have the same questions. i even doubt they would switch the date for one person. it sounds unlikely but im not sure.
swine flu isnt even that bad here so i dont think it would affect anything

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I remember reading somewhere that under no circumstances will you be able to sick an alternate test, except I think if you were really ill and its a complicated process. You'd have to contact them to make sure.

Swine flu's over exagerated by the media. Seriously. I sat the STAT exam, where over half the people there were people are overseas people who havn't sat the HSC or w/e. Nuthing happened. It's nothing more than an ordinary flu. They can cure it real quick now.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
for umat, theres only 1 sitting (2 sittings in some states, but at different times). and u cant change ur sitting. e.g. you miss the morning one and try show up to the arvo one. if u are sick/unwell then bad luck, better luck next year. its tough, but thats the way they do it. i guess just try ur best to stay well?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Read the booklet there are misadventure procedures if you are unable to sit the exam, provided you have have documentation and contact them asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)