UNSW Medicine Interview Offers Calculator (1 Viewer)

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
UNSW Interview Offers Calculator & Medicine Entry Stats

Hi all,

With much hard work I have completed a calculator which estimates if your combined atar + average umat mark will give you an interview at UNSW.

Whilst there is a table on the UNSW website, this calculator allows you to use exact atar marks from the range of 95-99.95 (99 values) instead of just the 7 provided on the UNSW table.

Even though we haven't recieved our umat results yet, you can still use it as you would any uai estimator and muck around with what umat/atar you need to get an interview.

There are also stats available on what uai and umat marks got which interview offers.

Click the following link to directly download: UNSW Interview Offer Calculator

For more information regarding undergraduate entry into Australian medical such as statistics for interviews click here or visit http://www.medstuff.tk.

Cheers
Chezza

Last edited:

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guyz,

I have attached the UNSW interview offers calculator that I made. It uses the UNSW UAI/UMAT table and then compares the mark with each individual range.

Please tell me if you think it's good and what kind of improvements can be made.

The first calculator tells you what marks for umat and uai (individually) you require to gain an interview.

The second calculator will estimate to see if your combined (uai/atar+umat) mark will gain you an interview and by how much you fall short or exceed to cut-off.

Please click here to download the UNSW Medicine Offer Calculator.

A graph comparing UAI against UMAT for UNSW Interview offers has also been included.

If you wish to see the outcome/results of the calculator in action view the "Medicine Entrance Statistics" thread.

Enjoy. :)
chezzar if you make a v3 of this imma take you out! Do some study for crying out loud.
great program tho =P

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
You made all these????? Wow!!! =)

Great work!
Thanks Namu! :)

is the umat out of 100, or is it just the percentile?

Each individual section is scaled by Acer, but no one know's how they do it. Very discreet process. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong, the raw marks are scaled to 100 for each individual section. The are then added for a mark out of 300. Then overall pecentiles and %tiles for each individual section are also given.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
Thanks Namu! :)

Each individual section is scaled by Acer, but no one know's how they do it. Very discreet process. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong, the raw marks are scaled to 100 for each individual section. The are then added for a mark out of 300. Then overall pecentiles and %tiles for each individual section are also given.
so shouldnt the max be 300?

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
This should be quite helpful now that umat results are so close. Estimate what atar you need to get a unsw interview offer (just like the uai calculator, this is a uai-umat calculator for unsw interview offers)

Enjoy.

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
Check if you will get a unsw medicine Offer with your predicted!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)