UMAT past papers! (1 Viewer)

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
So, how's everyone going with them?

Also, I just finished doing a paper in the old format, could somebody give me a very rough indication of what percentile I would get with this this mark?

80/110

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Oh wow really!? So like 90th + would be possible?

teeah

HSC
Oh wow really!? So like 90th + would be possible?
heey just wondering if youre doing medentry or face2face papers? because im getting 90+ with the face2face ones but apparently theyre a lot easier than med entry :S
wouldnt mind a 'very high' at all!

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
That's crazy! Thanks iSplicer.

And about the papers teeah,
I have absolutely no idea which ones they are. They don't have their name on the paper...
But they're from some company, and they are pretty hard. As above, I only got 73% in the one I just completed!

teeah

HSC
That's crazy! Thanks iSplicer.

And about the papers teeah,
I have absolutely no idea which ones they are. They don't have their name on the paper...
But they're from some company, and they are pretty hard. As above, I only got 73% in the one I just completed!
Nice work! My scores are still fluctuating quite a bit..some days I'll get in the 70's and the next, I'll get in the 90's!

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Nice work! My scores are still fluctuating quite a bit..some days I'll get in the 70's and the next, I'll get in the 90's!
How often do you do a paper?

Dylanamali

HSC
IMO, iSplicer has given you very false hope..
the UMAT isn't a exam which you can expect to get 90+% on because you've been getting decent marks in prep material.
The prep material differs to the actual exam and marks achieved on these should only be taken with a grain of salt.
Even with that said, it is impossible to know how a mark of 80/110 would translate to as a percentile.
Your best bet is to check out medstudentsonlne for more info on UMAT related topics. In fact, people who have achieved well in the UMAT on those forums (and have actually gained entry to Medicine - that required a high UMAT score) believe that one should be attaining almost full marks in any practice material/paper.

Alkanes

HSC
Yea every question is scaled based on the difficulty of the exam. Thus in saying so, an 80/110 cannot accurately determine what percentile you will get, as your marks are scaled and compared with the other candidates in order to determine your final percentile.

louielouiee

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
That's why I asked for a 'very rough' estimate

legend12345

HSC
where did you get that many papers from lol? I know its a while back for you but is it possible if you could post some up here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)