Umat / Dallas Training (1 Viewer)

mashi

Elite
HSC
besides all the info on the structure of the exam and all (which r explained under the umat website) wat r some tips for the umat? which sections did students perform the worst in?

alot of my fds r going to DALLAS for UMAT training... has anyone here bn to that before? (ex-hsc ne1?)

wat use is it really, wat do they focus on and shud u pay my $$ for it

korry

HSC
N/A
i've heard that he's very confronting and scary...but i haven't acutally been...im going to be doing the Amepp one

PRSOV

Hi, I recently went to Dallas/Ft worth for a holiday...I must say it is a wonderful place as it differs a lot to the australian culture, just the 14 hr flight is a bit of a pain if ur not flying business/first class...

Regards,
PR

Blackalicious

HSC
He's not scary or confronting.:D the course focuses on all aspects required for UMAT and provides past papers so i would recomend doing the course

Wohzazz

HSC
Hey what is this UMAT training place? Prep courses? Where and what types of training are they giving? Rates?

yanananananana

= Token Asian =
HSC
elton... why pay if you're not serious about med???

... or do you want to do med??

stick with law ^^

A

abdo

dallas appeared in this years umat... and he was a chick.

edit: yes, to who ever was asking :p

Last edited by a moderator:

samwalker

Another UMAT course - MedEntry

Hey guys,

I'm just new to this forum - great stuff. I was interested in this thread because I sat the UMAT this year and hopefully did fairly well. I went to another UMAT course - MedEntry UMAT Preparation which was really great (www.medentry.com.au). I went to their course in Sydney and did their practice exams which were strikingly like the real thing.

I've also had friends who have been to other umat course prep such as Amepp and NIE which they said was pretty good. The only company I've heard bad stuff about is Dallas.

Good luck for everyone's results.

Cheers,

Sam

7minute

HSC
umat prep course

it's not the end of the world if you don't do a course.

i know someone who just did their own preparation, got some practice questions from the internet and from other med entry tests... they did pretty well (well, they got an interview)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)