is podiatry hard (1 Viewer)

dissapointed92

HSC
Hi there.

I'm doing podiatry next year.

Is it a very hard Degree? My friend who did two years of medicine in Belarus and found podiatry very difficult as it's a four year degree crammed into three years.

English is her second language lol so this could be a barrier to her passing with ease.

I've heard that it's a difficult degree. Any more feedback on podiatry both as a degree and also what are your views on podiatrists? We the still viewed as lowly non medical, toe nail clippers :D

podpaul

HSC
I studied podiatry, and I can tell you now that it's definitely not easy. So you will need to put in a lot of hours.
Also now that I'm working, I found that it's very repetitive... I'm not exaggerating but 90% of the time you are clipping nails..
So I don't really know how much longer I can keep this up for. Hopefully I can crank out at least few more years before I decide to change my career path because I don't want to put my degree to a waste.
I might studyd physio or even do med if I'm game enough.. But we will have to see..
I suggest you look at some other professions too before you decide on podiatry..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)