JCU Med Interview Offers 2014 (1 Viewer)

bengosha60

Peasant
HSC
Anyone else got their JCU offers? I just got a spot on the 8th of December :D Literally failed UMAT so this was the only thing I pretty much could get in

emilios

HSC
Are these released all at the same time or staggered :/ ? I'm not sure if JCU got my application? God why couldn't it just have been done online. Did you guys get confirmation emails after posting your letters to say the uni received them?

youngsky

poof
HSC
Are these released all at the same time or staggered :/ ? I'm not sure if JCU got my application? God why couldn't it just have been done online. Did you guys get confirmation emails after posting your letters to say the uni received them?
I remember when sending the form through the post you had to include an empty envelope, so that JCU could send it back and let you know they received it.

Also, are JCU interview offers sent through mail or email?

emilios

HSC
I remember when sending the form through the post you had to include an empty envelope, so that JCU could send it back and let you know they received it.

Also, are JCU interview offers sent through mail or email?
well shit, i must've missed the part with the empty envelope, even though i thought i had read the entry procedure pretty thoroughly :/ even a rejection letter would be better than this. not getting in cos the application process was dodgy would haunt me forever

bengosha60

Peasant
HSC
I sent mine in...without an empty envelope. They never confirmed with me if they received it but I was able to track the post and they did receive it. Got my email a few days ago for my interview :D

emilios

HSC
So did anyone receive their offer on a later date than the 13th November? I have a feeling they're not being staggered, but even then I didnt get a rejection letter? :/

bangladesh

HSC
So did anyone receive their offer on a later date than the 13th November? I have a feeling they're not being staggered, but even then I didnt get a rejection letter? :/
They don't send rejection letters. If you don't get an offer by 9th of Jan or something then you should assume you've been rejected.

Medman

HSC
Apparently they are being staggered but when do they finish releasing offers?

Medman

HSC
Apparently it's until late November but no date was specified.

danijcumedlab

HSC
When you mailed in your application, 2-3 weeks late you should have gotten the envolope you include back, with a JCU stamp on the back. This confirms they recieved your application. JCU applications are staggered they conduct interstate interviews, local interviews at different times. If you havent recieved in email from QTAC yet, you didn't get a first round offer. But there will still be second round offers made.

danijcumedlab

HSC
Nope, you can still get an offer. It's only first round interview offers have gone out. I know I applied last year and got an interview but didn't get in.

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
Nope, you can still get an offer. It's only first round interview offers have gone out. I know I applied last year and got an interview but didn't get in.
Hey danijcumedlab,

I was wondering if you can get an offer with 5.6 GPA overall in your first year for Janurary interviews?

what GPA is required to guarantee an interview offer for Janurary interviews, what about 5.8 gpa?

thank you,

bangladesh

HSC
Hey danijcumedlab,

I was wondering if you can get an offer with 5.6 GPA overall in your first year for Janurary interviews?

what GPA is required to guarantee an interview offer for Janurary interviews, what about 5.8 gpa?

thank you,
you're so fucking thick

w0tab3ast

HSC
Anyone recently got a January round offer for an interview? What OP did you get? Do you know how many seats they have to fill? You think they would still be calling for interviews?

frozenfriend

HSC
Anyone recently got a January round offer for an interview? What OP did you get? Do you know how many seats they have to fill? You think they would still be calling for interviews?
I read a few other forums where a lot of people are hoping for interviews and I haven't heard of anyone getting an interview for january!

Does anyone know when they'll be doing courtesy calls this year, if at all? I had my interview on the 10th and it's been such a long agonizing wait since then to see if i'll get in!!

medstud

HSC
Does anyone know when they'll be doing courtesy calls this year, if at all? I had my interview on the 10th and it's been such a long agonizing wait since then to see if i'll get in!!
I've read elsewhere that they may not be doing calls this year, however for reference, last year I got a courtesy call from the dean a few days before offers were released officially

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I've read elsewhere that they may not be doing calls this year, however for reference, last year I got a courtesy call from the dean a few days before offers were released officially
Also, don't forget that many people DON'T get calls, so don't freak out all day when you hear about others (if it happens this year).

I didn't receive a phone call but still received a first round offer and this was the case for many others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)