Med JCU (1 Viewer)

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

1. is there a chance to get an interview with 5.6 GPA for janurary interviews in JCU?
2. if you get a 5.8 GPA, are you guaranteed an offer for janurary interviews in JCU?

thank you,

bangladesh

HSC
no, even people with 7 GPA have been rejected if their application is weak. gg wp

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
No, your GPA has to be more smashing than mine.
Lol i will smash you in gpa always. What's your gpa? Maybe 2.6, very bad Adrita very bad.z say good bye to med. Advice Study smart girl

Last edited:

sajafitz

HSC
N/A
Agree with definitely no and no to the OP.

I'm an example of someone who missed out on a first round JCU interview this year. I have a GPA of 7 (From an Honours Degree I have completed), am a rural applicant (from Queensland), have submitted a paper for publication in a A* (prestigious) peer-review journal, have worked as a phlebotomist in rural queensland, have worked as a medical research assistant for Melbourne Uni and have shadowed doctors in a variety of fields. I have a genuine desire to become a rural doctor and I also had my sister who graduated from JCU med a while ago (and who works as a rural doctor) review my application.

I'm not saying I deserved an interview more than anyone who got one - obviously other people were considered to be a better fit to the program. BUT I am saying a simple 5.6-5.8 GPA is NOT all it takes.

Best of luck though...you don't know unless you go for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)