Free Medicine Interview Seminar (1 Viewer)

Medman

HSC
Hey everyone,

As a few of you might know I ran an seminar last year to help students prepare for medical school interviews. I received good responses and some of my attendees actually messaged me to thank me for helping them get into medicine (they were not my students). I will be running another seminar at Parramatta Library this year to help students prepare for a career in medicine.

Date: 07/11/2015
Time: 10:00am-12:30pm
Where: Parramatta Library
Reservation Link: http://tinyurl.com/nrs295b

I will be covering topics such as what its like to be a doctor, career progression and finally, preparation for the medical/dental school interviews with real past questions.

As I know I can't provide external links but I have a blog which includes some simple guides on preparing for the interview. You may private message me for the link.

Stay tuned.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:

Medman

HSC
The date is set at Saturday 10am-12:30pm 7/11/2015

A1P

HSC
Is it possible to have it videotaped & put on YouTube?
Thanks

Medman

HSC
Parramatta Library would prefer it not to be recorded and uploaded as it will mean people might not show to the event. So unfortunately, sorry guys it will only be for attendees.

Link is up for attendees.

Medman

HSC
Thanks for everyone that signed up! The seminar is now at full capacity and further reservations will be in a wait line.

Medman

HSC
I want to thank Parramatta Library for allowing me this opportunity to present to students. A special shout out to the staff and technical support team that were involved.

The seminar covered the what medicine entailed, basics to the interview, tips and tricks to use for the interview and university specific interview questions.

Hope everyone that came, gained important insight into the interview process. Thank you for attending!

Finally GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR INTERVIEWS!

PS: If you make a booking, it is common courtesy to show up.

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
Could someone write some notes for this? Like example questions and example responses?

Medman

HSC
Nope sorry guys have had no time this year. Apologies. Only helping my private students and even that is getting difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)